Do you know the days when you just don’t feel so good? The days when everything seems to go wrong already from the morning onwards…. What do you do in days like that? How do you dress up for the day that you have a feeling is not going to go so well? Are you going to wear something that helps you to blend in? Or would you go a little bit crazy and wear something that maybe makes people smile and so makes you feel better?

If you chose the latter option, I have a perfect designer for you :) Finnish Designer Daniel Palillo. His designs have big prints, are oversized and full of black humour. So you could say his designs are something that are very special, nothing that you can see every where…  And I think because of that even Lady Gaga has been seen wearing clothing from him.

I find some of the clothing personally quite funny, not that I would necessary wear it in the office, but outside of the work for sure :)

Here are few pieces from Daniel Palillo’s S/S14 collection called “Me against the world”.
“It is a call for slackers* to unite: to wear their pajamas to work, and do what they like.”
If you want to see it all, you can find them here (downloads the whole collection for your computer as a .zip file).
If you want to see more, Daniel has released pictures for his men A/W 14 collection already as well and you can find the here.

This is my feel good clothing from Vietto :) Always helps me to smile when I wear it….
Last but not least, I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Georgia for nominating me to the Liebster Award. Unfortunately I can't take part of it, as I have more than 200 followers, but please go ahead and check out her blog http://www.georgiasjourney.com Thank you so much Georgia!! :)

Cheers,
Sanna

Please note the pictures belong to Daniel Palillo and Vietto.

Comments

Sis
27/02/2014 12:02

Aww, these are totally cool! I can picture me wearing these - some even in the office :) Thanks for the great idea!

09/03/2014 20:34

Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

13/03/2014 16:47

Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

Love,

Noor

19/03/2014 01:38

I love the second to last dress in the Palillo collection. I can't believe I have never heard of that designer. Where have I been? Haha. :) Lovely post.
Thanks for the follow. I followed you back. :)
www.paintitrogue.com

26/08/2015 09:20

If we are having good jobs through the blessing of education. Then we can lead a complete happier and successful life by having the better income resources and by having good knowledge and respect.

18/01/2016 10:32

Cool outfits! I like them.

25/05/2016 05:51

You're so interesting! I don't think I've read a single thing like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the web, someone with some originality!

25/05/2016 12:03

Really very nice and colorful dress. Bright colors can raise the mood and make you feel amazing, that is why if you feel sad try to put only colorful clothes on. http://grand-essays.com/

26/05/2016 04:56

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am having problems with your RSS. I don’t understand why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone else getting similar RSS issues? Anybody who knows the solution can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

01/06/2016 14:04

We know how important is your pet that's why we put up this kind of business to help pet lover for the additional ideas on their pets and care.

23/07/2016 09:09

<a href="http://imodownloadapk.com/imo-for-pc/">download imo pc</a>
This is definitely the knowledge We are acquiring all over the place. Cheers for ones web site, I merely join your blog. This is the wonderful web site. .
<a href="http://imodownloadapk.com/imo-free-video-calls-and-chat-app-download-for-pc-android/">imo free video call</a>

29/07/2016 13:41

Diabetes Destroyer is an online eBook found at Diabetes Destroyer. That eBook claims to teach you health tips that your doctor

25/08/2016 03:36

Lawyers has a great role in the industry in Melville there are lawyers which that focus on different field and on one field.

02/09/2016 02:26

Digital torque wrenches capture peak torque or display torque measurement in real time mode.

03/09/2016 12:19

It is great to hear people pursuing their dream and becoming successful.

13/09/2016 09:00

ProMed Podiatry Clinic is committed to providing professional, caring and friendly services to every patient we treat.

19/09/2016 04:09

If you need emergency for plumbing then we might be the best services you need that will help and fix your plumbing problem.

23/09/2016 04:23

Spinwaywa is not just a services for bike and repairs but we also give advice to our customer for what they need.

28/09/2016 04:25

DACS Air Conditioning & Electrical – Perth’s No.1 choice for professional air-conditioning installation services.

06/10/2016 14:56

Force gauges, on the other hand, measure force in Newtons. (In the US, other units such as lbf, ozf and kgf are also in use.)

18/10/2016 03:12

The Torque Tester is an commercial tapping machine modified for lab screening of coolants on various types of metallurgy.

06/01/2017 03:57

Backloading is a term used by backloaders when referring to a load (or loads) that are picked up at a lower price for the return journey of a vehicle.

28/03/2017 14:36

The Borderlands series is one of the best in the lot of action gaming. Now the third installment of the series is about to release with the addition of two new varieties of items including the laser gun and I am waiting for this game to release to check it out myself.

I want to admit that this story is very helpful!

09/05/2017 12:00

Indian independent Delhi escort Pooja Roy, Genuine Indian outcall service in Delhi.

16/05/2017 10:59

Are you tired of seeing the pop up ads while using Showbox app on your android smartphone?